Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My hunch is on brunch

I don't think I've eaten out to get brunch more than I already have while being in New York. It seems like weekends are meant for going out to brunch.. although that sometimes means getting brunch after lunch time which doesn't really make it brunch but it's still considered brunch anyways. I have always loved pancakes, french toast, eggs, and brunch food but never got to really eat it as much as I wanted to till now. I've had some delicious brunches at Recipe, Kitchenette, and Nice Matin to name a few.. but just got to try Jane in the West Village this past weekend. It was delicious.. and I actually went with my sister.. whose name is JANE!

Vanilla Bean French Toast
Photobucket
Made with brioche bread and creme brulee batter that actually melts in your mouth

Benedict Jane
Photobucket
Poached eggs on top of crab and crawfish cakes

Hopefully more brunches to come soon.. Eating so much brunch has gotten me thinkin...Where is your favorite place to get brunch and why? I would like to know.. so please comment!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sunny Side Cafe because they make yum benedicts :) but Rick and Ann's was the best for a splurge!

    AHHH I shouldn't read your blog late at night... it's making me hungry!!

    ReplyDelete