Thursday, October 13, 2011

nueva york randomos

Just some very random pictures that I thought I would share.. because I am procrasinating and can't study.. i have a biostats midterm on monday that I am not ready for!! eeeeekkkkkkkkkkkk.. wish me luckk

Pizza from Keste- we waited over an hour!! but it was amazing..!!
Photobucket
They gave us samples while we waited.. but it made the wait seem longer

they have one with butternut squash!!
Photobucket

Their classic
Photobucket

w/sausage
Photobucket

but if you don't want to go out for pizza in NY.. just make some!!

Homemade Pizza: 1/2 with feta and 1/2 with mozzerella.. Photobucket

Really easy to make.. complements of Trader Joe's ingredients..
Photobucket

I actually wish i had some pizza now.. instead of having to study Baye's theorem and Poisson distributions...

Bread pudding, vanilla ice cream.. and wine from Tonalli's.. an amazinggggg restaurant a few blocks away from my apartment.. it's a true treat to have such a delicious place so nearby!
Photobucket

My yummy yummy homemade banana bread with chocolate chips
Photobucket
I wish I had more time to bake!!!

New York... when there was supposed to be a hurricane..
Photobucket
it was just cloudy

I find a mushroom in the city.. haha...
Photobucket
it was actually more than an hour AWAY from the city

The decor inside Ipuddo.. a delicious japanese ramen restaurant in NY
Photobucket

Ramenn
Photobucket

Kati Roll! They are essentially wraps filled with Indian food!
Photobucket
Delicious!

We were the only non indians inside
Photobucket

One of the things i should be studying and calculating right now?
Photobucket
Standard deviations..


Ahhh.. I can't focus....

No comments:

Post a Comment