Thursday, August 16, 2012

Goodbye Africa... Hello NYC!

So sad but the time has come and I will be leaving Africa in less than 24 hours.  I am actually in Nairobi, Kenya right now and just came back from a 3 day safari in the Masai Mara. It was amazing. I will have to post about it with many stories and pictures to come soon.  It was very difficult to leave Uganda on our way to Kenya because Uganda had become like home to me for the past 11 weeks. I still can't believe I have already said goodbye to Uganda and miss it already.
I am sad but excited to be heading back to NYC. There are a lot of things that I miss and that I am looking forward to when I get back. I will be sharing about the end to my African adventure when I am back in the States. Thank you to those who have supported me throughout my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment