Sunday, August 7, 2011

Trivia Night

I went to a trivia night this past Wednesday only to affirm that I lack general knowledge about everything in general. This makes me a pretty useless trivia teammate besides being the excited cheerleader and writing down the answers I am being told to write down. With that being said, I was lucky to have gone with two queens of trivia who somehow know everything about everything. Barney's Beanery puts on a pretty good trivia night but it is only fun if you can stay competitive and know the answers (or have teammates who do!). We were close runners up but didn't end up placing in the top three. Even though we didn't win, I now know that Johnny Depp is the youngest of four children and his father was a civil engineer. I think I learned other interesting information but don't remember them right now. I really think I need to start reading and keeping up with the news more. Someone want to get me a Times subscription?

A snapshot of Barney's extensive menu with grease stains
flower 020

Bo (visiting from Korea)! She has been abroad for the past two years yet still aces current event trivia
flower 019

Picture Round! Name these famous redheads- We got all of these right and doubled the points!
flower 025

If you ever need to know anything about pop culture, politics, news, etc. Sharoni is the one to go to. She is also an Elite Yelper and has read more biographies than anyone I know. She is my Phone a Friend if I ever make it on Who Wants to be a Millionaire.
flower 022


Too much thinking. This summer heat is not helping. Maybe reading the news starts tomorrow- or next week. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment