Tuesday, August 16, 2011

You're Cute

What is cute? Are you cute? Why do I and others use the word cute so much? Maybe it’s because of my limited vocabulary and lack of sophistication or maybe it’s just because there are so many things that are just cute. I can bet that you have said the word "cute" at least once or more times to describe something today. I know I have. I have actually seen so many cute things recently that I thought I should share them on my blog.

Spread the cuteness!

Cute dogs are cute
Photobucket

Photobucket

Cute dog named Blu kissing cute face is cuter
Photobucket

Mini cakes are cute and yummy
Photobucket

I think yellow cars are cute
Photobucket

Zandra and her striped multi-colored sweater is very cute
Photobucket

Valerie in pink and her "to-come-out-any-moment" baby Gia= Cute
Photobucket
Look at that belly! Too cute!!!

My cousin Evelyn.. cutest of cute


The first person to comment and answer how many times i used the word cute in this post wins a prize.

I think I just wrote an entire post on cute.

2 comments: